Skip to content
The rules of the Squash World Tour are simple:
- We play regular squash matches, best of five games against each other.
- Whoever wins a match (3:0, 3:1, 3:2 games) scores one Squash World Tour Point.
- Whoever has the most Squash World Tour Points at the end of the year, is the annual winner.
- The next match has to take place in a different country than the previous.
- The one of us who organizes the trip, can do that according to his own preferences.
- The loser pays for food and drinks after the match.